Vitamins are useful in winter. This green vegetable soup is like a real vitamin for the cold season.
Hot soup is always good in winter. It even gets better when soups not only warm you from the inside out and taste good, but also help detoxify the body. Detox recipes are suitable for this. The full load green vegetables with valuable ingredients you get in this delicious Detox Supo: Broccoli, for example, is a real superfood with high-quality protein, vitamin C and vitamin K. Don’t forget: not only the broccoli flowers, but also the stem are edible *. The other green ingredients in the soup, such as kale, spinach and peas, also provide you with healthy vitamins, minerals and fiber. So if this year is all about healthy eating for you, you should add this recipe to your repertoire. This is the delicious way to detoxify. With lots of vegetables and liquid, they support the kidneys and liver in cleansing the body. In addition, the vegetable soup thanks to many dietary fibers full for a long time.
Also interesting: Fit through the winter: This immune boosting with ginger strengthens the immune system.
Detox soup with lots of green vegetables: the ingredients
|Prepare time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes|
|Level of difficulty:||easy|
- 1 garlic
- 1 askaloto
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 200 grams of broccoli
- 200 g street
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 150 g fresh spinach
- 100 grams of peas
- 120 ml coconut milk
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves
- salt and pepper
- Chili flakes (as needed)
Lose weight with soup? This quick vegetable soup is even delicious.
Detox soup: How to prepare the green vegetable soup with vitamin accelerator
- First wash all the green vegetables. Peel and cut the garlic and shallots and sweat in a little oil in a large saucepan until translucent.
- Separate the florets from the broccoli, chop the stem just like the kale. Briefly fry the broccoli along with the kale in the pot at high temperature.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and add the spinach and peas. Let the soup cook in medium for about 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Let the soup cool briefly, add the coconut milk and mint and clean everything with a hand mixer. Season with salt, pepper and chilli to taste. Reheat on the stove if necessary.
Enjoy your meal! (crazy) * Merkur.de is an offer from IPPEN.MEDIA.