“Junior is Bavaria’s favorite herb, and very good gin is also made in Bavaria. The light juniper aroma in the gin gives this dish an extraordinary flavor. ”
Anarch from the oven on spicy leeks
For 6 people
- about 800 G Leek (washed, cut into 1 cm rings) Poreo
- 300 G white cabbage (thinly sliced) cabbage
- 150 ml gin gin
- 80 ml olive oil olive oil
- 500 G halved cherry tomatoes tomato
- 1 red pepper (dehulled and cut into thin strips) capsicum
- 2 the fennel seeds (wall) fennel seeds
- 1 organic lemon lemon
- 1 Organic Orange orange
- about 1.2 kg Anarch fillets (boneless and skinless, cut into 6 equal pieces) Fish
- 100 G Butter in flakes butter
- 10 saffron threads saffron
- Salo Salo
1. Mix the prepared leeks, white cabbage, gin, olive oil and cherry tomatoes with the capsicum strips and crushed fennel seeds. Wash the lemon and the orange in hot water and peel the peel of both with a vegetable peeler. Squeeze the juice and add to the vegetables with the peels.
2. Mix everything well and place in a fairly large roast or, if you don’t have one, in a deeper tray. Place the anarch fillets on top of the vegetables and cover each fillet with a few bunches of butter and saffron threads.
3. Then place the roaster in the preheated oven at 200 degrees and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes. Cover the fish from time to time with the fryer and the vegetables. French fries, which are then refined with a little oregano instead of parsley, go very well with this. But if it has to be fast, a piece of baguette will do.
If you prefer the vegetables to be less crunchy, briefly sauté the leeks and cabbage in a pan with a little olive oil before mixing them with the remaining ingredients in step 1.