With a diet you can eat healthy and sustainably and lighten your digestive system. However, in the form of a crash diet, it can also be problematic. Here you can find out more about the pros and cons.
Many magazines and newspapers praise diet primarily as weight loss. So you should “spoon you slim down” when you “sinned” again. However such an attitude can quickly lead us to starve for days and work exclusively at an ideal weight. Whether the diet is healthy and sustainable often plays an inferior role.
That doesn’t just help one nutritional deficiency and promotes the jo effect after the diet, but possibly also a negative self-image. Therefore, focus more on eating healthily as part of the diet and doing something good for your body. If you want to lose weight, you should continue to focus on your own mental health and avoid constant hunger pains.
Soup Diet: General Advice
To make a soup diet not only healthy and satisfying, but also environmentally sound, you can consider the following tips:
- Include as many different types of vegetables as possible in your diet. In making your choice, you should base your choice on what is available seasonally. In autumn and winter, for example, offer pumpkin, potatoespastinasoj, Kale and leek further. In the hot months you can open tomatoespumpkin, pepper and broccoli Fall back on. You can find more information about this in ours seasonal calendar.
- To save time, you can prepare a large amount of soup at a time. You can also freeze them in parts and melt them as needed. Then soon you will always have various kinds of soup in stock and make sure your menu is quite varied. Tip: You can make your soups in different ways Freeze without plasticfor example using them freeze in the glass.
- If you want to lighten your intestines for a while, you need to cook the vegetables enough and clean the soup well.
- In order not to lose the joy of eating, you can spice up your soups with spices, herbs, oils and (vegetable) cream. You can also add lentils and beans before cleaning. They ensure creamy consistency and provide you with vegetable protein.
- If you’re hungrier, you can also add some cooked rice to the soup.
- Do you sometimes feel something sweet? This is also not a problem with diet. He oatmealsteamed fruit, plant drink and nut butter you can make hot breakfast soup.
If you make sure you are getting enough calories and nutrients, you can make a diet for up to two weeks to execute. After that, you should slowly reintroduce your digestive system to solid food. To lighten your body even more, you can also do without alcohol, nicotine and sweets during the soup fast.
Soup Diet: These are the benefits
Done right, a diet can have many benefits:
- So you eat a lot of vegetables (and maybe even cooked fruits) during this time and provide yourself with plenty. micronutrients.
- If you pay attention to regional foods, this diet is also climate friendly. After all, you save a lot CO2 emissions a. If you use organic goods, you also avoid chemical synthesis pesticides.
- In the turmoil of everyday life, we often don’t chew long enough, so our intestines have to struggle with bigger foods. That can gas and swelling favor. With a diet you can give your digestive system a rest for a while.
- Especially in the cold season you can warm up with the hot soups at every meal.
- You can also try a lot of new ones healthy precepts external. This way you avoid prepared meals and can use the cooking time as valuable me time use.
- Ideally, you will be motivated to continue eating healthily and sustainably even after the diet.
You need to pay attention to these disadvantages
Depending on how you design it, a diet can also have disadvantages:
- If you only make soups from low-calorie vegetables, you will hardly be full. So make sure you eat filling ingredients (like potatoes, pumpkin, legumes or rice) as well as sufficient fat (e.g. in the form of high-quality vegetable oils or (vegan) cream) integri.
- There is a high risk that after a few days of the soup diet you will quickly get bored and tend to eat solid food. You can then either take a short break or make sure to make the soups more interesting in taste.
- Maybe you have the impression that you don’t have to drink that much anymore. After all, you only eat liquid food all day. However, you should continue to drink at least one and a half to two liters of fluid a day. It is best to use (prolonged) water or unsweetened tea.
- As with many forms of dieting, a crucial disadvantage of dieting is that you can no longer easily go out to eat with friends. After all, you want to get through your soup cure. That’s why you shouldn’t practice this diet for too long. Alternatively, you can treat yourself to an exception or order soup at the restaurant.
Soup diet: recipe ideas
You can find suitable recipes for a diet here, for example:
Read more at Utopia.de:
** marked with ** or orange underlined Some links to sources of supply are affiliate links: If you buy here, you actively support Utopia.de, because we then receive a small part of the income from the sale. More information.
Do you like this post?
Thank you for your vote!