Lentils contain a lot of nutrients. In this recipe, the healthy fillings are combined with lots of vegetables to create a particularly creamy soup. Delicious!
Red lentils are small nutrient bombs with lots of protein and healthy carbohydrates. At the same time, they are quick and easy to prepare and are ideal for firm soups and curries with a lot of flavor.
Special creamy and delicious recipe we have it here for you. Even beginners can enjoy a warming treat that they will want to enjoy again and again.
Cream slow soup: You need these ingredients for the delicious recipe
- 200 grams of carrots
- 200 g pastries
- 200 g celery
- oil for frying
- 300 grams of red lentils
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tp paprika powder, sweet
- 700 – 800 ml vegetable stock (advertising link)
- 4 tablespoons crème fraîche (optional)
Classic: This hearty slow soup is a hit – not just on cold days.
Cream Lentil Soup Recipe: How to make the soup
- Wash and peel the carrots (200 g), celery (200 g) and parsnips (200 g) and cut the vegetables into small cubes.
- Heat some oil in a large saucepan and fry the chopped vegetables on each side for a few minutes.
- Then add the red lentils (300 g) and sauté them briefly adding the tomato paste (1 tablespoon) and honey (1 tablespoon).
- Season with salt and pepper, then pour in the vegetable stock (700ml) and simmer on low to medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Puree the soup as finely and vigorously as possible. If it’s too thick, you can add a little more vegetable broth.
Cinderella Soup: This soup keeps you satisfied for a long time and is delicious for the whole family.
Top each bowl of soup with a teaspoon of cream and enjoy tablespoons of happiness. (ante) * Merkur.de is an offer of IPPEN.MEDIA. This article contains affiliate links.